Texting for Baby Boomers and Seniors – LOL
As Baby Boomers, we did not grow up computer literate. Many of us have only recently learned how to navigate the online world of Twitter, Facebook, Blogging and Texting. But since more and more Baby Boomers, Soon to be Seniors, and Serious Seniors are texting and tweeting, a recent article suggested that there is a growing need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). I have taken the liberty of adding a BBTC (Baby Boomer Texting Code).
Please pass this on to your CHILDREN and Grandchildren so they can understand your texts or keep the definitions private if you want to have private texting conversations.
- ATD: At The Doctor’s
- BFF: Best Friend Fainted
- BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
- BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
- CBM: Covered By Medicare
- CGU: Can’t get up
- CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
- DWI: Driving While Incontinent
- FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
- FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
- FYI: Found Your Insulin
- GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
- GHA: Got Heartburn Again
- HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
- IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
- LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
- LOL: Living On Lipitor
- LWO: Lawrence Welk ‘s On
- OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
- OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.
- ROFL… CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing… And Can’t Get Up
- TTYL: Talk To You Louder
- WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
- WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again
- WTP: Where’s The Prunes?
- WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil
- GGLKI: (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In)
I hope you enjoyed this new text code. But if you want to avoid having to deal with many of the symptoms of aging, i.e., you want to remain strong and healthy indefinitely, then please schedule a brief coaching session with me at http://www.DrEricaWellness.com