Baby Boomers Are Coming Of Age
It is time to take control of your life, to focus on your health and have peace of mind.
Now, more than ever, you need to pay attention and enhance your
- Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Economic and financial comfort and health
- Values and decide what matters most to you
Time to Memorialize Your Life Purpose
Questions to Ponder
- What do I value most in life?
- What has been, and continues to be, my life purpose?
- What legacy will I leave for my children, grandchildren and future generations?
Join me and your fellow Baby Boomers as we enter and explore the latter phases of our lives.
Let’s have a discussion, a forum, a safe space to comment, debate and come to an existential understanding of the meaning of the rest of our lives.
Don’t stay silent in a state of “quiet desperation” but instead reach out and share with like minded Baby Boomers, and others, who have come of age.
SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED
- Share your articles, blogs and books about creating and sustaining health
- Share your events, opportunities and courses for learning and growth
I look forward to connecting with you as I enter this later phase of my life.
It has taken me many years to finally accept the aging process in myself.
Now I am ready to face this truth in my life and I encourage you to join me.
Dr. Erica Goodstone
LMHC, LMT and Former Professor of Health and Physical Education
Love Mentor and Relationship Healer
Where There Is Love There IS A Way